Announcements – 3/30/2016
- National Honor Society acceptance letters will be delivered to juniors by Friday, September 30th. The next meeting will be on October 20th. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Romans or Mr. Kimbell before the end of the week.
- Anyone interested in wrestling – pre-season practices are Monday – Thursday after we return from fall break. Please grab a packet from Coach Struck in the weight room if interested.
- For your info if you get questions and if you can please let your students know: if they missed both chances here to get there picture & ID made through LifeTouch they have until Dec. 1st to go to LifeTouch in Floyds Knobs to get it done. Our info they need: Jeffersonville High School Student — Picture Day ID: EL016038Y1. We will not have their picture in power school if they do not, nor will they get an ID as we contracted with them to have them made by LifeTouch this year. If they come to the Media Center to get an ID made it will cost $5.
- Don’t forget tutoring in A113 on Wednesday after school brought to you by ATW and Key Club! Tutors will be there until 3:45.
- JHS Family, Cookie Grams will be on sale Tuesday and Wednesday at the PRIDE Store during all lunches. Pay a dollar to tell someone how much you appreciate them while helping us fund our PRIDE program. All sales go to fund JHS PRIDE. Teachers, you may buy them as well.
- If you missed the first informational meeting on visiting South Africa, there will be another meeting Thursday, October 20. The meeting will be at 6 pm in Ms. Herd’s room (A222). Interested students will travel to South Africa June of 2018, that’s plenty of time to save and raise money. How awesome would it be to visit places like Johannesburg, the same city that Nelson Mandela was from. Or how about visiting Devil’s Peak, one of the most well-known mountains in Cape Town. What about visiting Kruger National park, where you will witness lions, elephants and rhinos? We will spend 9 adventurous days in South Africa. If this sounds something that interest you, come on out to the informational meeting October 20th.