Announcements – 3/18/2016
- Congratulations if you are still on track to earn the Work Ethic Certificate – please keep in mind that Spring Break would be a great time to fulfill your 6 hours of Community Service. Documentation for the hours can be turned in at the College and Career Center.
- Ring and Graduation order packets can be picked up in the Media Center. You can also order online at www.kayanabalfour.com. The cost of cap and gown will go up $10.00 beginning in January and $10.00 more each month.
- If you would be interested in an apprenticeship program next year, please see Mrs. Martin in the CCC. You would work and attend school in the program with a Louisville Corporation. At the end of the program you will have earned a 3-year Associates Degree.
- Attention all Freshmen 21st Century Scholars: All 9th grade scholars will be released from English classes to go to the Media Center on Monday to complete required scholar activities. Please come to the Media Center as soon as possible after attendance.
- Ford Assembly Plant in Louisville has summer employment opportunities available for students that will be 18 years old by May 1st. Pay is $15.78 per hour for 20-30 hours per week. Please see Mrs. Martin in the College and Career Center if interested.
- Start saving your pennies for the annual Pennies for Patients Impact Contest! This year—because of a new partnership—the winning Impact group will receive a catered lunch from The Olive Garden! Boxes will be provided to each Impact room this week. Every penny counts—and dollars are good, too! The contest runs through the end of this quarter—good luck!