- There will be no Credit Recovery on Thursday, April 21.
- SADD club will be meeting this Friday after school to discuss the organization for post prom.
- 2016-2017 Student Council applications are now available outside C115, B106 and the media center. The applications are due May 26th.
- Anyone interested in working the polls, need to be 16 and have a “B” average, Primary Election Day, May 3rd. Poll clerks paid, working 6 to 6. See: Mr. Condon E 121. Training, Thursday April 28th. Time is running out if you are interested. Pick up parental permission slips from the Media Center.
- PROM TICKETS GO ON SALE STARTING MONDAY, APRIL 18 thru Friday, April 29. Tickets are $45.00 each and will be sold during lunches all next week.
- Any student interested in the elections for president, vice-president, treasurer, secretary & 8 executive officers positions for the 2016-2017 school year, the candidate packets are available outside of C115 & B106 and in the media center. Candidate packets must be completed by April 27th. The election is set for May 19th-20th. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Molnar C115 or Mrs. Bronson B106
- Tickets are now on sale for the JHS Theatre FRINGE Festival show, INTO THE WOODS, to be performed April 28-30 at 7:30 pm and Sunday, May 1 at 2:30 pm. Tickets are $5 for students and senior citizens and $10 from adults and may be purchased from any theatre student or by contacting Mrs. Miller or Mrs. Zell.
- Anyone interested in trying out for Cheerleading for the 2016-2017 season, please see Mrs. Niemi in A-101 for a tryout packet. Tryouts will be Thursday, April 21st from 5:30 -7:30 p.m. in the Aux. Gym.
- Please be sure you have ordered your cap and gown; nearly ½ of you have not done so. You can order online at www.kyanabalfour.com. Also if you moved in the past year please notify the front office, your counselor or Ms. Perkowski so we have the correct address for you. As it gets closer to the end of school, information will be mailed home regarding upcoming events.
- Ford Assembly Plant in Louisville has summer employment opportunities available for students that will be 18 years old by May 1st. Pay is $15.78 per hour for 20-30 hours per week. Please see Mrs. Martin in the College and Career Center if interested.
- IF you are a senior and would be interested in an apprenticeship program next year, please see Mrs. Martin in the CCC. You would work and attend school in the program with a Louisville Corporation. At the end of the program you will have earned a 3-year Associates Degree.