- There will be a mandatory meeting for all Ultimate Frisbee players Tuesday after school in Coach’s room D105 before practice.
- There will be a National Honor Society meeting this Thursday after school. All members should plan to attend.
- Any student interested in the elections for president, vice-president, treasurer, secretary & 8 executive officers positions for the 2017-2018 school year, the candidate packets are available outside of C115 & B106 and in the media center. Candidate packets must be completed by April 19th. The election is set for April 26th & 27th. Any questions, see Mrs. Molnar C115 or Mrs. Bronson B106.
- Blood Drive is this Friday – Contact Ms. Garrison in the Health Offices for sign ups. She will also be in the cafeteria area during all lunches.
- Anyone who is NOT a JHS student will need a guest form to attend prom. They must be turned in TODAY! Prom tickets will be on sale during lunches this week. Juniors and guests are $35, with the addition of juniors paying their $15 class dues. Junior class dues of $15 ($5 per year at JHS) are being collected during prom ticket sales this week. This has always been done the same way—it is not a new policy. Seniors are free as long as they pay their $20 class dues.
- Ivy Tech is hosting another Dual Credit Transition Night exclusively for the students at Jeffersonville High School on Thursday, APRIL 13 from 5-7 on the Ivy Tech campus Sellersburg in the Ogle Hall Community Room. Ivy Tech staff will be available again to answer all of your dual credit questions and evaluate high school transcripts. AND, two JHS students in attendance that night will win a $2500.00 scholarship to be used at Ivy Tech Community College (certain eligibility requirements may apply). To qualify for $2,500.00 scholarship you must:
- Be a senior that has taken or is currently taking dual credit courses through Ivy Tech.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Must RSVP by date indicated for event
- Must bring a parent or guardian with you to the event
- other eligibility requirements may apply
- Ten JHS students will win a $50.00 prepaid credit card that may be used anywhere credit cards are accepted. To qualify for the $50 gift card, you must:
- Currently be a Sophomore, Junior, or a Senior with Dual Credits in High School
- Bring a Parent or Legal Guardian to the event.
- RSVP to email@example.com by April 10th
- AWC Peer tutoring will be available on all Monday’s and Wednesday’s throughout the school year in room A113.