- If you purchased graduation invitations please see Ms. Perkowski in the Principal’s office to get your invitations.
- Please be sure your address is correct in PowerSchool as important information will start going out regarding graduation.
- Seniors who are interested in summer employment can meet with a Staffing company today during all lunches.
- Please see list posted in all senior English classes and Gov/Econ classes to see if you are still eligible for the Work Ethic Certificate. All community service hours must be turned into Mrs. Martin by May 10th. If you think you are eligible and are not on the list, then you need to email Mrs. Martin ASAP.
- Please be sure you have ordered your cap and gown; nearly ½ of you have not done so. You can order online at www.kyanabalfour.com. Also if you moved in the past year please notify the front office, your counselor or Ms. Perkowski so we have the correct address for you. As it gets closer to the end of school, information will be mailed home regarding upcoming events.
- If you are a senior and would be interested in an apprenticeship program next year, please see Mrs. Martin in the CCC. You would work and attend school in the program with a Louisville Corporation. At the end of the program you will have earned a 3-year Associates Degree.
- 2016-2017 Student Council applications are now available outside C115, B106 and the media center. The applications are due May 26th.
- Ford Assembly Plant in Louisville has summer employment opportunities available for students that will be 18 years old by May 1st. Pay is $15.78 per hour for 20-30 hours per week. Please see Mrs. Martin in the College and Career Center if interested.