- Key Club members: Please bring your Christmas Angel gifts to Dr. Fisher or Ms. Garrison today. Wrapping sessions will be held Wednesday and Thursday after school!
- Students have until Thursday, Dec. 15th to serve any after school detention hours. Un-served detentions will result in further consequences after the winter break.
- Students, come support your swim team against Floyd Central TONIGHT at 6:00. Students come for free and enter to win a $30 gift card to be drawn at the end of the meet. It’s a white out, students should wear WHITE.
- Students: If you plan to go to Star Wars tomorrow, you must pay today! Make sure you turn-in your permission slip with payment. Go to the PRIDE Store at lunch. Also tomorrow, we are having a big drawing that includes a 39 inch Roku TV, a $100 gift card from Footlocker, Lights Under Louisville tickets, and a night of ice-skating for four in downtown Jeff. Go by there and use up some of those yellow tickets that you have collected!
- The Jeff High Bowling Team narrowly defeated Floyd Central yesterday. The score was 10 to 10, but Jeff won the tie-breaker by a 98 pin margin. The Rollin’ Red Devils were anchored by Conner Shaw’s 207 and now have a 3 and 1 record putting them in a tie for first place with Clarksville in the Southern Hills Conference.
- Students stop by the PRIDE Store this week to take a chance at winning a 39 inch Smart TV with built-in ROKU, a $100 gift card to Foot Locker, tickets to Lights Under Louisville, or tickets for our downtown ice skating rink. All you need to do is spend 5 yellow tickets and you could be a winner! The PRIDE Store is also offering some holiday bundles that include all-sports passes, t-shirts, and pizzas so stop by during your lunch period today through Friday, Dec. 16.
- Seniors, there are lots of scholarships available to help you pay for college next year! Log into your Naviance account to see all the scholarships available or stop by the counseling office for more information.
- Seniors, the Community Foundation of Southern Indiana scholarship application is now available! Complete your application online and don’t forget to send the counselor request form. Your application isn’t complete until you’ve sent that request to your counselor. Deadline is Jan. 31st by noon (12:00p.m.).