- Students have until Thursday, Dec. 15th to serve any after school detention hours. Un-served detentions will result in further consequences after the winter break.
- Found: Cell phone in Coach Struck’s class yesterday. If you have lost a phone and can describe it, see Ms. Perkowski in the AP Office Area!
- Wednesday the Jeff High Bowling Team scalped the Providence Pioneers in dramatic fashion. In Game 1, the Rollin’ Red Devils were behind entering the 10th Frame, but a Turkey by Kyle Tincher and a 202 by Jackson Kruer pulled out a 7 pin victory! In Game 2, the Pioneers tried unsuccessfully to circle the wagons and Jeffersonville won the match 17 to 3!
- There will be an informational meeting next Monday, December 12 at 2:45 in the cafeteria for any boy who wants to be on the track and field team. If you plan to be on the team, it is important to attend.
- Students, if you want to see Star Wars Rogue One on December 16 as part of our Hero for Zero celebration, you must stop by the PRIDE Store, or Mr. Felix’s office to see if you qualify, and to get a permission slip. Once that permission slip is returned to the PRIDE Store, you can pay your $10 to secure your place on the trip. Only the first 150 who pay will be allowed to go. Remember if you have a current F this grading period, or if you have a behavior referral, you will not qualify.
- Students stop by the PRIDE Store this week or next to take a chance at winning a 39 inch Smart TV with built-in ROKU, a $100 gift card to Foot Locker, tickets to Lights Under Louisville, or tickets for our downtown ice skating rink. All you need to do is spend 5 yellow tickets and you could be a winner! The PRIDE Store is also offering some holiday bundles that include all-sports passes, t-shirts, and pizzas so stop by during your lunch period today through Friday, Dec. 16.
- SENIORS: Balfour will be here TODAY during all lunches to take orders for class rings, graduation announcements and cap and gowns. Diplomas are being ordered in January, you need to be sure your name is spelled correctly and with all the punctuations, what is in PS and/or your birth certificate will be what appears on your diploma.
- Seniors, there are lots of scholarships available to help you pay for college next year! Log into your Naviance account to see all the scholarships available or stop by the counseling office for more information.
- Seniors, the Community Foundation of Southern Indiana scholarship application is now available! Complete your application online and don’t forget to send the counselor request form. Your application isn’t complete until you’ve sent that request to your counselor. Deadline is Jan. 31st by noon (12:00p.m.).