- Prom tickets will be for sale during lunches the week before spring break and the week after. Juniors and guests are $35, with the addition of juniors paying their $15 class dues. Seniors are free as long as they pay their $20 class dues. Guest forms will also be available, please see Ms. Perkowski for the guest form.
- From the Counseling Department: 2017-18 Prosser applications are due no later than Thursday, March 9. Please fill out the form entirely and have your parent/guardian sign the back!! Also, applications for other 2017-18 JHS programs (Welding, Radio/TV, Norton’s, Early Childhood, ROTC, Newspaper/Yearbook, etc.) should be turned in no later than Friday, March 10.
- The Disney Club will be watching Beauty and the Beast at our next meeting on Wednesday, March 8th. Popcorn will be provided! Come and join us in Ms. Rector’s room – B113!
- The Media Center will be closed for testing and construction the following times. If your students will need to print, get books, etc, please schedule with me soon so we can accommodate everyone. The week of 2/27-3/8 ISTEP testing and the week of 3/13-3/20 Construction.
- Be sure to bring your change for Pasta for Pennies and drop it in the collection box in your Impact room. Every penny counts—and your class could win lunch from the Olive Garden!
- We will be collecting articles of clothing for the Wayside Christian Mission for the rest of this month and the first two weeks of March. Any clothing will be appreciated! Boxes will be placed in several locations around the school—please look for the signs! For more information, see Sophie Banks or Dr. Fisher.
- Current Sophomores—Applications for the 2017-18 NEXGEN program through Leadership Southern Indiana are due Friday, March 10. Please turn your applications in to Ms. Gebhart in the Counseling Office. If you would like to apply and did not receive an application, you may pick one up in the Counseling office.
- CHEER TRYOUTS – Clinics: March 15 & 16 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Tryouts will be held March 17 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ivy Tech is hosting another Dual Credit Transition Night exclusively for the students at Jeffersonville High School on March 16th from 5-7 on our campus. Faculty and staff will be available again to evaluate transcripts, discuss financial aid options, provide info about the various programs we offer, and provide tours of our campus.
- AWC Peer tutoring will be available on all Monday’s and Wednesday’s throughout the school year in room A113.
- Anyone interested in playing Ultimate Frisbee the team indoor conditioning will be held on Tues and Thurs from 6 – 7:45 in the upstairs gym all are welcome …. Must have all paperwork turned in to participate. See Coach Dennis for questions or paperwork.
- Boys soccer conditioning will be every Tuesday and Thursday from 3-4:30 until the end of April.