Announcements – 9/13/2016
- If you would like to be a part of our JHS Model United Nations team this year, please sign-up with Mr. or Ms. Felix sometime this week in rooms A218 or C103. Meetings will begin next week.
- Sophomore class officers please meet in Mrs. Cook’s room A202 on Wednesday after school.
- JHS Key Club meets today in the media center after school. Bring your food items please.
- Students the PRIDE PATIO is back! For only 20 tickets (yellow) you and a friend can eat hamburger, hotdogs, and fixins this Friday. Stop by the PRIDE store for details.
- If you would like to nominate your teacher for showing JHS Pride, fill pick up a yellow nomination form at the bookstore and drop it in the Golden Apple box when you have completed it! Two teachers’ names will be drawn each month based on YOUR nominations!
- Now would be a good time to check PowerSchool to be sure your name is spelled correctly and to be sure we have the correct address. The name listed in PowerSchool is the name that will appear on your diploma. Important graduation information will also start being distributed and we need correct addresses of parents and/or guardians. If you have changes please see Ms. Perkowski, in the Principal’s office.